Coronavirus Update Kitchener, ON
Our Office’s Safety Precautions
Westmeadow Dental would like to thank you all for your patience and understanding through this difficult and challenging time. The COVID-19 pandemic has required us to make changes to our office, operatories, and procedures. Westmeadow Dental has been and always will be dedicated to ensuring the safety of our patients and employees.
When arriving for your appointment
- Remain in your car. Call or text when you have arrived.
- You will be asked some COVID-19 screening questions.
If you have an appointment scheduled within the next few weeks, please contact our office if:
- You have a confirmed case of COVID-19
- You have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever and/or chills
- Cough (new or worsening)
- Shortness of breath
- Decrease or loss of taste or smell
- For children (<18 years old): nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea
- For adults (>18 years old): fatigue, lethargy, malaise and/or myalgias
Once again, Westmeadow Dental would like to thank everyone for their patience and understanding. Until we see you again, stay safe and healthy!
Dr. Park, Dr. Albert, and Team